Friday, October 5, 2007

SHOCK HORROR


You’re probably thinking, we haven’t heard any updates on my shopping hiatus, well bloggers and readers, ladies and flamboyant gays. I have to admit something to you. This is hard to say but its official I’m not perfect: P. Difficult to come to terms with I know, but take a deep breath and take a few minutes to read through and re affirm yourself with all that is good!

I made a promise not to shop for a month, this was a plan that reached about 2 weeks (a long time for me might I say I did hold through about 5 ETD updates, several fashions shows and new line of nylon skins) how ever when I won part of the shockwaves water fight prize my err balance slipped. Slipped and few thousand in the general down direction, the drug found me again on a cold cold night. I was depressed I was low what was a girl to do. With no one online to hold me back my right mouse button clicked to that pie chart menu and I could hear the ca-ching sound. And a magic blue box saying things we delivered. It was like being reborn. Angels are less euphoric.

Anyways I’m sure the shopping economy will be back to normal by now, I only stopped briefly in order to work out if there a single shop in SL iv not been to, simple answer is not that I know of.

*Coming soon to a blog feed near you, the aftermath of binge shopping the dread inventory sort!*

1 comment:

Scarlett Niven said...

Hey...if 125K L had suddenly appeared in my L balance....well enough said...LOL..