Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Peek In The Closet

Finally getting some time to relax and explore, I found the lilolOops store at Reigner, which, as well as having excellent store build and layout, has a fantastic collection of colourful and well-crafted clothes, shoes and accessories. You can also find tattoos and skins available, and I picked up a pair of these Purple Pea Leggings, as well as all the other colours and styles available.



While also on my travels I happened by Hubby's Boutique, where I came upon this grey corseted dress. The texture and drawing skills are very promising, and for a system skirt the seams at the waist blend incredibly well into the top. Distraction its what it's all about when it comes to system skirt waist seams, and Jessie Gervasi did an excellent job with this dress. It reminds me of a Last Call style, elegant but not boring.

Hair style was an easy choice, this long style by Kin is my favourite. It's a relatively simple design, but the huge choppy fringe was really appealing and Kin's textures are have a subtle depth to them. I've had these Misfit chucks from Old Gravy for a long time, and there is nothing they don't go with. They're chucks, wear em with anything!

Friends List : No --- Review Copies: No


The List:

Hair:
Kin - Emi - Black

Skin:
Celestial City - Vogue Skin- Champagne - Fall - 4

Tattoo:
Aitui Tattoo - Fallen

Dress:
Hubby's Boutique - Nadia

Leggings:
LilolOops - Purple Pea leggings

Shoes:
Old Gravy - Misfit Chucks

5 comments:

Kat Palmer said...

Sooo cute! And I adore that hair. :) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Oh Hey! I found that dress yesterday, wore it today too, and i luvs it! I found all 3 of the newly released HUB dresses at Hubby's to be great looking and I had never even heard of her cute little shop... now if only i remember to wear them all before they get lost in the inventory deadpool. hehe!

Eyva Matova said...

Kat: Spank me hard honey, I don't show your stuff nearly as much as it deserves!

Anessa: Tell me bout it, folders within folders mean I can't find it even when I'm TRYING to find it :P

Marni Grut said...

Eyva will you be my childrens father? (see trash off) these pictures make me wanna stop looking!

Eyva Matova said...

LOL, you know I plan to marry you for your L Millions anyway :D