Friday, October 12, 2007

New CRAP

Colder weather is coming fast for all you northerners, and while we down below set to fry in the months of spring and summer, many operators are donning their charges in the thick, woolly offerings designers have whipped up for realtime seasonal changes. I tried to resist because just thinking about woolly coat warmness makes me sweat, but Tenshi Vielle had a big surprise for me and once I saw what it was, well sweat be damned.

You may recognize her from such productions as Shopping Cart Disco, and her previous flirtation with design, which I have dubbed That Which Shall Not Be Named, well Tenshi has turned her eye back towards designing clothing and accessories and coats are where it begins baby. Yes, Tenshi's making CRAP. I can safely say that because that is the name of the label, no doubt to start one step ahead of the haters, and to show she's got a funnybone. Also, she's a friend and surely we get the first dibs on messing with that name. Right?



I've taken some hard and fast shots of two coat creations, the one above being the Olive Prim Parka, which is actually spot on because it is olive in colour, yes, but it's also made entirely out of PRIMS. That's right, no jacket layer, no shirt layer, no underwear layer, just prims. And they're copy/mod, so back em up and move em around because although you may be smarter than me, I had to do a bit of a mod effort to get the front bumps covered.



This little beauty is the Plaid Coat, ironically enough, and is also a set entirely created with prims. I love the shade of the pattern, but once again lil old me had to take 5 minutes to get the front to sit right on me, without modding my shape. You be the judge if I pulled it off or not.

There's more in store, this is just the beginning of madames' grande plan, and I should tell you that prices will be very reasonable, as nothing will be over 125L. The coats will be available for 100L each and you can expect some avant garde and just plain cute fun from Tenshi soon. If you happen to be near Mischief Cove, you may decide to wander of the pier and down to a cute bazaar off the beaten track. You may soon see a storefront there, and that's all I'm saying.

1 comment:

Marni Grut said...

Dam it woman you soo scooped me! this is all HOT