Sunday, October 7, 2007

Old Gravy Review!




A few of you will have noticed that I have said before I will accept review copies, and some vendors have taken notice although I takes a lot for me to blog something. So dont be affended if i dont, also i WILL be honest if your seems dont match i'l say, or post yet another badly spelt blog entry telling readers so send at your own risk.......

Old gravy is a brand I knew about a long time ago and ill honestly say iv not been there for a while, my style changed and iv grown out of quirky punk clothes. I was pleasantly pleased on a re-visit though.

Now I picked one of the outfits to blog in all honestly the other one wasn’t my cup of tea. This pop it outfit has some really cute qualitys, I also bought hair and a pose from old gravy for the blog.

The Pop it outfit comes with jeans and a nice slightly cropped blue jumper with hood. The cherries on it are rather cute and the bright colours fun. It’s a shame there’s not slightly more detail on the top. The jeans textures are rather rocking and the seems match so it defiantly ticks most of those requirements.

I rather liked the hair they sell there this is the saltine style in blonde. With the retro bandana (the hair has a tone o colours and is so worth it)

My favourite thing about this gem of a shop is the poses! When I first knew about the shop they didn’t do poses but I fell in love all over again once I found them. A much less known alterative to Reel Movement poses (which are rather over used).

Defiantly worth a stop by.

Marni xxx

No comments: