Sunday, July 22, 2007

Urban - Kooky - Cute

If you're looking for unique accessories with a lot of originality, something to add fun to your outfit, look no further. Pushbutton Industries is chock full of strange and wonderful creations with so much character they will be feature pieces of your outfit. You just have to visit this store, there's something for pretty much every part of your body, and in the quick visit I had before I crashed, I grabbed some kooky and fantastic stuff.

I'm wearing the Moustache Ride shirt here, and I'm in love with the texture. The shading is excellent and the length is perfect. The amazing thing is when you buy this, you get all the layers, and it comes for both guys and girls. You also get this kyoot moustache, and I went a bit silly when I saw it in there. I also love the Ouija choker, I'm wearing the Talking Board in Red. The detail, like everything else I've seen at Pushbutton's store, is perfect. The texturing on the choker is fantastic, and was easily modded to fit my neck. My favourite though was the Grim Fandango belt. I'm a fan of the pc game, and it brought back happy memories, so I bought it. The colours are great, and the belt is so well made, there are also so many other styles to choose from.

Huge talent, and some of the oddest and greatest creations I've seen, this is what you'll find at Pushbutton Industries. Currently the main store is at Envy, and has just had major renovations, but you can also find some of her building skills Downtown , she's also the mastermind behind the Velvet, a great urban build made as a place to hangout and have some fun, and also features some great shops.

Visit In-world:
Pushbutton Industries - ENVY

Friends list: No - Review Copies: No


The List:

Skin:
Lovey's - Chai Ashlin (188, 161, 30)

Hair: Kin - Amaunet Black (93, 229, 36)

Bracelet: Miam Miam - Her Majesty in Sterling Silver (170, 178, 30)

Pants: Savvy Lucas Pants in Slate (102, 229, 23)

3 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

You look so cute! LOL!

Kat Palmer said...

I agree! That pic is so funny... hairy but cute. =)

Eyva Matova said...

spank you very much :P