Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lil Preview - Sh*t Happens

Mastermind behind Sh*t Happens and awesome blogger Ana Boogiewoogie was lurvely enough to send a few teaser snapshots to me of one of the new outfits she has designed as part of a Japanese streetwear line. This is called Kawaii Kappuke-ki, don't say it 3 times fast, but lookit!


I haven't done any photoshoppy things to it except add my own pink border (I can't stand plain photo edges, in case you care). I'm loving this! The pure mix-and-matchiness of it all, the socks, shoes, and the different patterned layers make this a quirky number, and all the better I say. I had a quick visit to her store at Lame Designs Mall and she has already developed cute quirky style, but now I'm keen to see what more comes from Ana's vision of Japanese streetwear.

According to Ana, we'll see the whole line,which includes several more oufits, in about 2 weeks. I couldn't think to say it better, so here it is from her:

This complete outfit comes with two different skirts, bracelets for both sides, gloves, two ties, socks, shoes, white cardigan on jacket layer, top, glitch pants, hair, and even a shape! All the clothing and textures are 100% hand drawn; No photosourcing here!!!

Prices on her existing stock seem very reasonable (..cheap!), but even if it's more expensive, look at all you get included. Ana also credits this outfit as a collaboration between herself, Gaia Goodnight, Noelle Hathaway for the shape, and Kimberley Foss of Overdose for the hair pictured. Keep a look out, Ana's got more coming soon.

No comments: