Saturday, July 28, 2007

Freaky - Deek

I've been busy with a few side projects, and as this blog is purely for fun, I haven't been too strict on myself for letting it get this long since my last post, but here I am. I've got a few things going at the moment, so posts may not be every day or two, but I ain't ditched the blog yet, and any cool things I find I'll be letting you know! :)

Enough about me, a good friend of mine Marni released her first set of sunglasses yesterday and kindly dropped the set on me. And oo-ahh! Talk about quirky, these are so different and colourful! I was a bit wary of them at first, I've seen so many of the RL styles I was used to the neutral tones and similar styles a lot of them have in common, but after wearing them for a few mins I was hooked.


The shape is a bit odd, but in a great way! I haven't seen frames like these before and I have to say I feel a little more cutting edge when I wear them, they give me an artsy vibe. The colour choices are excellent too, some more neutral tones for those that prefer them, or you can go all out and get something really bright. The texturing is well done too, you get the brightness of the colours but the shading means you don't get that harsh flat colour I see too often in clothing.

Pricing makes it a lot easier to take the plunge too. 100L each or the complete set of seven for 450L. I haven't shown all the colours, but I dare you to try one of the brighter ones, and tell me you don't love 'em!

Visit In-World:
Royal Blue Main Store


Friends List: Yes - Review Copies: No (but gifts yes)

The List:

Skin:
Lovey's - Chai Antonia (nekid) (189, 165, 30)

Hair: ETD - Janae in Smoke (219, 220, 27)

Top: Nylon Outfitters - Sweater Layers (143, 175, 17)

Earrings: Miriel - Bauble II Earrings in Silver (117, 202, 23)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Woot love the photos Eyva


lots of love

Marni