Sunday, March 2, 2008

Totaly Self Indulgent! The shop Formaly known as TAP


P.S View Image if you want the whole thing!

I also thought id Spare you guys having to see me in the buff *shudders* i know, scary!

We all knew this was coming!


The skin I'm Wearing in this photo is in fact the marni from TAP. Self indulgent ME! NEVER!

This skin was the product of the mini poll i ran on here a few weeks ago.

I'm wearing

Skin : Fleur - Marni 2 Almond
Hair: Bloomberry (modified to silver and the ponytail is removed)
Eyes: Glanz - Medium Light blue
Pose:
Decollage
Top:
Last Call (discontinued)
Underwear set:
Panjen
Socks: Lulu pink from the light pink set!
So everyone Hot foot it down to Fleur!


MUST STOP CALLING IT TAP STILL
Marni

3 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

I'm in love with your namesake skin too! But a gentle reminder ... we're called Fleur now ;) So do as Marni says and hotfoot it to Fleur ;)

Marni Grut said...

DAM!

hahaha i still keep calling it "the Shop formaly known as TAP"

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these (your) skins!!!!!

(BTW, my url has changed)