Friday, February 22, 2008

Japanesse Kitch

I think the key to some Japan Fashion isn't to pile it on. Its not always about how many stuffed animal heads you can fit into one look.

The key to chic kitch is colour that's for sure, it still has to be bright and playful but not over the top. I found this wonderful Japanese department store called AOHARU, that to my surprise has its own Sim. Although slightly on the empty side atm its screaming out that this is going to be the Japanese armidi.

Here's my favorite outfit from the shop in two colours.
This is the skin that was a group freebie sent out for valentines days, its not bad actually. There are a few more for sale inside the store.
Grey Polo Neck - AOHARU
Blue and Green Gingham Skirt - AOHARU
Skin - AOHARU
Black Ruffle Boots - Shiny Things
Di silver Hair- Truth


I really liked this labeling detail on the shirts, they make for interesting basics with the unusual shape.

Blue Polo - AOHARU
Red and Pink Gingham Skirt- AOHARU
Skin as before
Nickel Cora- ETD
Wabbit Wellies - Jeepers Creepers

Visit AOHARU at
AOHARU, AOHARU (110, 124, 23)

On a side note as you can see my avi has become a smoker, yes i know my prim lung are filling with tar blah blah. I cant get this cute cig that antiona gave me away from my mouth! it even has a cute magic 8-ball on it :D


Marni
xxxxx

1 comment:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I love Aohuru. You hit the nail on the head Marni - it's definitely got potential to be the Japanese Armidi. I can't wait to see how it develops.

Has anyone set up a virtual smokers anonymous yet? If so I want to join :D