Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rosemar- OH! what a new skin talent!



I'm on a skin binge :P

Above are me and eyva looking rather good if i do say so. Now id like to say that's our natural glow, but its because we are wearing wonderful Rosemar skins :D

Marni - Manhattan
Eyva- Nutmeg

The thing i really like about the skins is the fun makeup options. There nice and bright without being drag Queen.


This has to be my favorite style, and even though this is on of her first skins i think the quirks are really nice.

When you purchase the skins (as I'm sure a lot of you will do!) you get 3 sets of prim lashes included and 5 different brow options. I'm wearing brow four which is quite light due to my silver fox hair, but if you want a nice thick brow these are the skins for you.

90% hand drawn (according to the creator) mixed in with some photographic bits mainly on the body bits (don't panic children i wont show you them hahaha)



These is a selection of the makeups all in Manhattan. You can see what i mean about the fun colours.

Now when you buy the skins you might see the owners name and get dejavu? Rosemary used to own OH! what a neat boutique. In fact I'm hoping that well see clothes from her again.

Until then go check out Rosemar



There's a selection freebie/taster pack near the door which is guaranteed to get you hooked!

Visit Rosemar @ popfuzz

Marni

xxxxx

1 comment:

Eyva Matova said...

I'm so ignorant! I missed the blog for like 4 days and didn't even see this one go up! Thanks for keeping the flame burning...I'll pick up the slack soon I promise!