Wednesday, March 5, 2008

<3 cupcakes and Popfuzz Skins!

As soon as i tryed these skins on i knew that they had the potential to pull me out of my TAP or loveys (this is a rare happening).

Popfuzz who recently released over 600 skins to her line has teamed up with <3

Wearing
Hair :
Etd, Lyinne 2 Nickel
Skin:Heart Cupcake and Popfuzz, Hilary
Undies: Heart Cupcake Catherine Lingerie--Blueberry
Wellies: UBU, Tattoo Wellies
Lashes:
Cake, Wings (fitted a tad oddly i think :P)


I particularly like the eyebrows there so subtle, the lips are very real looking to. As a basic skin i think this one definitely holds up. The shading throughout the body is excellently detailed particularly the backs of the knees. Nether region shading (tho not shown) its detailed and if that's what you want in a skin then this on forfils the brief :P

Below are some of my favorite makeup options (more viewable on my flickr stream)






I have already spoken to poppy and she has confirmed they will be more makeup options. I cant wait to see what this dynamic and talented skin team come up with!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/PopFuzz/135/228/33

Get your tush over there!

Marni

xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lub the skins on you!
You look so CUTE! in them <3