Saturday, February 16, 2008

Voting time people!

Roslin owner of the shop formally known as TAP is somewhat of a patient dear. Putting up with the sheer volume of the suggestions I end up sending them for skin makeup’s ideas.

Sadly time and time again she has to sit me down and explain how a neon unicorn print with polka dot arms skin some how wouldn’t appeal to the masses. :P

Last night she mad me a promise with and idea which I think is somewhat more wearable.

A few of you might be familiar with her nova line and the skin in particularly siren, If I can get ten or more people to vote on the idea she’s going to make it! (no jokes this is real!)

Basically I thought she could used the wonderful purple kohl eyes and reproduce them onto the normal tone in jewel colours with nude lips


e.g

obvously the actuly thing will look ALOT better this is just my crappy overlay painting also ignore the skin tone it would be onto the normaly almond, buff etc.

So if you want this skins to go into production just leave a coment saying yes!

Simple as my dears!

Marni

xxxxx

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the colors and the shininess of the colors. I don't know what changes would take effect once made, but the shininess should be the same. the choice of eye makeup colors is also good. Although personally I would like to see purple color a little redder and brighter, something more plum. Also, I believe there should be more color to out outer edges, between the brow bone and the and eyelid.

Vote: YES

Candace Sargent said...

I would buy them, I think they are lovely! Of course, I need very little provocation to purchase a Fleur skin =D

Iris said...

Though not a regular customer of TaP, vote YESYESYES!!

Anonymous said...

YES! :))

Dawn said...

Yes!! ^-^

Talyn said...

Yes Yes!

ellantha said...

Yes, please!! I'm a complete sucker for such rich pigments.

Mavi Beck said...

OMG! Yes please!

Anonymous said...

yes yes and yes!

(does that count as three votes?)

Anonymous said...

Yes, for sure.

I also agree with what Shalise said, although, she's my roommate / best friend and we tend to think alike.

JM said...

Oh, mais oui! I'd love to see a blue similar to the one in your post. Can't wait!

Tunapaw said...

YES... especially the gold/yellow one!!!!!!

Scarlett Niven said...

Yes...I think the new eye colors would be great!

Sans said...

Yes, and silver shadows also pls :)

Eyva Matova said...

YES YES YES

Nohae said...

Yes! And add hot pink too. ;)

Nicole Bourne said...

YES!

Anonymous said...

Yes! :D

Anonymous said...

Love them!

Jaydei said...

Definitely! :D