Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heros vs Villans

I sat twirling my handle bar moustache of deliberation today, it dawned on me I haven’t posted in a while.

I began thinking about the idea of style villains and heroes. We all have those outfits to reflect our moods well this is what my mood would wear if my inventory declared war on itself. Think of it as the style civil war.





Cruela Devil is probably on of my all time favourite style icons (odd choice I know and I’m sure ill get flamed for this) she’s open about fur. She likes it and has a whimsically barbaric outlook on attaining it. Instead I went to bare rose and found this wonderful Cerberus Cloak.

-Prim sculptie head… check

-Molten red eyes on the heads….. check

Not exactly subtle taste but when am I?

I paired it with the Rebecca outfit from last call (sob), Vamp boots in onyx also last call. The Skin I have on is an another shop mode from Bazy called emmie. It might be the only tanned skin ill wear. The detail on it makes your avi look like its been drawn onto the grid I <3>

The hair is from Abyss and I added the black bits and a sort of Cruela Devil homage.

Now my Hero outfit also picked up on an animal theme. I figured they linked better that way. Also may I just point out that Eyva got my a pony from my rezz day, but not just a pony A FLYING UNICORN.

The skins the Muse another shop mod, Etd’s Gwen hair in nickel. The shoes are called Paris in silver. The dress is from I <3>

Those wonderful head pieces (collar/ruff and head dress) are both from and outfit I bought from wardrobe trunk. Although a tad pricey for a impractical costume iv actually got a lot of wear out of the items and I think outfit like that are as much of an investment as a LBD.

The amazing Unicorn is from AKK and the craftsmen ship it is amazing

Marni

xxxx

1 comment:

stella_semaphore said...

Woah woah! I love this, espescially the second outfit with the UNI! holy awesome, missy.