Thursday, September 20, 2007

There once was a guitarist from Istanbul……

Day 4ish
Marni lay on the floor when word came into her head.

“Start wearing purple, start wearing purple for me now, all you sanity and wits will vanish is just a matter off time…..”


(theres a video here for fashion planet user youll have to look at the blog on your site click the link at the top!)

Its was if these dream words had floated to except in a catchy eastern European beat and a guitarist from Istanbul……

Instead of ignore these words Marni thought to her self to follow her vision and to in fact wear purple in the hope that the lack of shopping madness and withdrawal would pass.
Thats what all halucinating people need, a french man telling you to wear purple, on the up side marni did find a cute outfit and the world was good again!

Lots of love
Marnis left (and slightly more concered) arm

Product Info
-Skin Loveys Mulberry
-Hair KIN pale blonde Annie
-Arm puffs Veschi from the 80's girl outift
- Veschi purple scarf from the Le pouf outfit
-Lico Lico crown
-Lico Lico cross and check dress in purple
-Footless socks from maitraya
-Crisis Pumps
-Ballon from
What is marni doing?
http://styleadvisory.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-pleadge-alegence-to-my-handbag.html

edit : WHY DID YUMMY MAKE NEW JEWLARY? IM ROCKING BACK AND FORTH TO CALM MYSELF!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Eugene Hutz was Ukrainian.

~*~ said...

I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni. I love you Marni.

Marni Grut said...

I might be wrong (shock horror i hear the fans gasp), i read a tiny snipet and meh Istanbul fitted better!

Allagator! said...

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG Gogol Bordello <3!!!!! Marni you just got 7 gajillion times awesomer!!! That singer is from my hometown :)
And if you like Gogol check out Kultur Shock too <3