Friday, September 7, 2007

Peek In The Closet

It's an orange day, I happened to find a couple things around the grid and somehow they all had one thing orange, so I went a little nuts. Yay orange!



I had to finally make it to MG Fashion and grab some of the spectacular skirt sets, I'm in LOVE with the silken folds look and the tiny band waist is perfect. The texturing on all the pieces in each outfit is superb and Maria's colour selections are excellent.

Artilleri has a sale on now, but literally 10 minutes before it was announced I spent way too much on the new hairs and this cute Beatrix midriff shirt in orange. The prim collar makes it feel really fresh and the pattern feels very country, a great match. Don't even get me started on the hairstyles, the colours in the browns and blondes are my favourite in all of SL.

Veschi has so many bright, funky, quirky things out I'm already hoarding and these wedges are a highlight. There are so many colours to choose from and the chunky platform with the covered toe works well with outfits for almost any occasion.

I've been a slack girl, but I'm getting my shit together and we'll update more often, promise.
Next week, black tape: Can you make haute couture out of your stationery drawer? Recent trends say: Yes!

Friends List: Yes Review Copies: No, but wedges were a gift.

The List

Skin:
Minnu Model Skins - PaleSkinGloss in RedLips Minnu Main Store

Hair:
Artilleri - Rita in Brown October Artilleri Sim

Tattoo:
Aitui - FallenAitui

Top:
Artilleri - Beatrix in Orange

Skirt:
MG Fashion - Maria Outfit in Tan/Salmon MG Fashion at Portucalis

Jewelry:
Left arm - Turnstyle Choco-Bloo Bangles Turnstyle at Imjin

Right Arm - Eye Candy - Woody Giraffe Set Eye Candy


Shoes:
Veschi - Wedges in Orange Veschi Main Store

3 comments:

Kat Palmer said...

Hi Eyva! You look adorable - love the outfit. :)

Eyva Matova said...

Heya hun! It's been waay too long since we caught up, but I see you've busy making pretties!

Arianna Psaltery said...

ooo great mixing and matching. I love the whole orange theme to it :)