Monday, September 24, 2007

Sculptie Goodness

So I had to jump on the bandwagon and grab this hoodie from Maitreya, the colour choices were perfect, and when I saw you could choose different hair colours to go with it, I couldn't walk away. The slouchiness of the hood is too good to be true, sculpties make everything a bit more liquid and flexible, and Maitreya have been one of the leading brands to show this. They get scupltie arms so perfect and the folds just right.



The shorts from Karamia are too perfect, I've bought skins from Kara Eagle's range before and the makeups are still one of my absolute favourites. In these shots though I had to go with one of Starley's Deviant Nation skins, I love how the eye makeup looks so dirty.

Old Gravy is also perfect for your dirty look, these shoes are one of a bunch of Chucks that Satine sells, there is also a huge range of hair, clothes, more shoes, and accessories to fulfill your filth needs.

friends List: No - Review Copies: No


The List:

Hair n Hoodie:
Maitreya - Jam Hoody Blue

Shorts:
Karamia - Sailor Shorts Black

Socks:
Shop Seu - Kushukushu Kutsushita - brown

Shoes:
Old Gravy - Nautical Star Print Chucks




No comments: