Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ivalde like cocaine

Going into Ivalde the other day immediately made me wish I'd crawled out of my hole to investigate it earlier. I have no idea how long this dress has been available but I nearly died from ecstasy when I saw it. Bias cut, system skirt abused wonderfully, excellent textures and colour, AND little extras like the sarong option tie off. I've been wearing the dress non-stop since I bought it, and the others I bought will eventually get their turn. It's hot but not slutty - for some reason I seem to dress like a prude and Berthe gives you some sexy AND class.



Indie Rainbow's vest was also easy to choose, I love his colours and cute store and it would be hard to maneuver the vest shoulders around the template minefield, but he's got it. Trust me, the poses don't do justice to it. I also fell in love at first sight with these White Orchid Heels by TOSL, expensive (like everything else seems to be getting nowadays), but worth it for the beautiful detail and you can just wear them with anything.

I've been, seen and conquered the Jewelry Expo, and hope to actually WEAR some at some stage, I'm planning to whore myself to Caliah Lyon for a discount on the feather-chain thing I wanted..I say discount because apparently I'm not worth the whole thing for free :( Seriously, pixel sexual favours will get you NOWHERE anymore. If only I wasn't a tightass...

Anywhoo, enjoy the quiet in the eye of the 12Avatar storm, and Next Week: Will anyone actually CARE who wins the calendar contest now everyone and their dog has participated/begged for votes/made judgemental comments about those who did enter? Research says....no.

Friends List: No - Review Copies: No

The List:


Hair - Naughty - Crave- Cool Tones Medium

Eyelashes - Minnu Model Skins - Catwalk Eyelashes

Dress -Ivalde - Berthe Red Dress

Shoes - Tree of Second Life (TOSL) - Flower Heels - White Orchid


Skin - Loveys - Chai - Peach

Bracelets - Cake - Flea Market Bangles (I know, again)

Tattoo - Aitui Tattoo - Fallen

Vest - Indie Rainbow - Classy Vest - Navy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about Ivalde -- the designs are amazing, considering the range of period styles the cover. I am craving the flapper dress myself :)

Marni Grut said...

WORK IT BABY!