Saturday, August 25, 2007

Throw Together - Casual Saturday

I just threw on something casual but with a classy necklace to see me through shopping.




Marni found this great store Grandma, where I grabbed this white top and aqua knitted cami, they have some way out styles and patterns, great for eclectic mix and matches in your wardrobe. I also finally had enough spare money and time to have a good leisurely shop at Megg Demina's Chapeau Tres Mignon, where among her beautifully artistic hat creations she features furs and the gorgeous necklace I'm wearing. Finally, it wouldn't be casual spring (down under) Saturday without wearing something from Sand Shack, and the Hippie Skirt was perfect!

Friends List Items: No - Review Copies: No

The List:

Hair:
ETD - Eva in Honey ETD

Skin: Lovey's - Chai in Blueberry Lovey's

Earrings: Muse - Elle Bead Earrings in Rose Muse

Necklace: Chapeau Tres Mignon - Satyr Necklace Chapeau Tres Mignon

Top: Grandma - B Lace Top and Cami Grandmas!

Tattoo: Aitui Tattoo - Cherry Blossom V.2 in Red Autui Tattoo & Piercing

Bangles: Model's Left: Cake -Flea Market Bracelet Cake
Model's Right: Earthtones - Giraffe Bangles Earthtones Boutique

Skirt: Sand Shack Surf Co. - Hippie Skirt - Foggy Bay Sand Shack at Artilleri

Shoes: Sand Shack - Delia Print Flats - Boardwalk.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely!!

Gillian Waldman said...

Agreed - good find :)

Eyva Matova said...

Thank you :) Coming from two of my fashion blog go-to's, that's much appreciated!

Unknown said...

aww...

/me just bought almost all the Grandma store! :O

Anonymous said...

Now this is a great find. Thanks for blogging it--I haven't seen such a unique store in a while. ^_^

Arianna Psaltery said...

That top is awesome! I'm adding it to outfits I want to buy :)

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your styleadvisory.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George