Sunday, August 5, 2007

Peek In The Closet

Today I'm flipping my usual style in order to show off a few things I recently found, in that tiny period when SL actually functions. I usually go through an unconscious routine when I log in, and it involves the outfit selection. Painstaking at first it may be to look at the shambles of a shopping spree crapping up my inventory and all it's meticulous folders, I realise how quickly I forgot that I bought something, and the adrenaline starts. I begin by finding one thing I have to wear, right now, and build from there. I somewhere along the way decide what kind of theme or dress standard I'm going for that day, skank? sophisticated? punk? well, try-punk? Today I found these boots, quickly searched for good pants that fit in them, and at that point decided my look for today was toight. Not tight, toight.



Well, tight too. Once I saw the jeans melded to my skin I knew I had to have it all looking fitted. The boots I found in ENVY, at Color Scheme Products, and fell in love with immediately. The detailing is excellent and the textures very realistic. Even the small buckles are well detailed with excellent shadowing. I bought a few sets of GLAM jeans and capris a while ago, and they were perfect for today.

These miw sunglasses were the first set I bought in SL, and they're my absolute favourite, they can funk up any outfit and the slightly square sides of the frames hooked me in. I got them in the pack of four base colours, and love them all. You can get the bracelets from Cake, the different colours and loose stacking up the arm seemed perfect, and love the little bit of animal in there too.

Every single piece in this outfit was very well-made, no seam problems, and texturing used effectively. Is anyone else noticing how unbelievably good designers are getting? Now, I'm off in my toight pants and toight top to cruise the town.


Friends List: No - Review Copies: No


The List:

Skin:
Loveys - Chai - Antonia (nekid) (188, 161, 30)

Hair:
Artilleri - Charlotte v.1 - Brown October

Shoes:
Color Scheme Products - Camel Skin Boots in Beige (33, 153, 22)

Sunglasses:
miw -Soda Painted Sunglasses - Black (132, 100, 24)

Bangles:
L - Turnstyle - Choco Bloo Bangle Set (232, 141, 399)
R - Cake - Flea Market Bracelet (129, 46, 24)

Top:
Sand Shack Surf Co. - Diner Top in Black (92, 180, 24)

Belt:
Pushbutton Industries - Soundtrack Belt (171, 108, 22)

Necklace:
Earthtones - Boho Necklace - Black/Silver (77, 237, 24)

Tattoo: Aitui Tattoo - Fallen (156, 191, 27)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the boots and the bracelets! I swear, I leave SL for a few weeks and I am so behind fashion wise it's sad :D