Sunday, August 19, 2007

Syndicate(d)

I was at Queen Couture a while ago spying on the latest glamorous high fashion release and I met Tyreak Takashi, designer extraordinaire of fantastic urban clothes and AO's. He was wearing some great clothes and showing off his creations, he gave me the LM to his store the Syndicate, where of course I couldn't help myself.



This jacket was what popped out at me first, and I LOVE the hood. Polka dots and fur is genius. Although I couldn't get the neck to fit me right, it was advertised for men, so I think that's my bad. The jacket is so well textured, and the wrist and waist detail completes it perfectly. The hood was also perfect and didn't require any editing to fit.



The Under the Influence strings blew me away. It's such an original idea, and I have no clue what I'm gonna use it for but I had to have it, the wood is so well textured. There's a great range of belts available to, and while at that point I had already bought so much, I still had to have the padlock belt. Again, fitting to me was no problem.


This little bear, though, is the cuteness. Gloomy bear is his name and there are some different types available, this one was wearing a noose, and was my personal favourite. Hug him, carry him around, he's made to be loved.

There're so many more things Tyreak has made, typing AO's, accessories, shoes and a lot more, you have to check it out for some fantastic finds. He's also working on a main store which will hopefully be opening in a few weeks. I'll definitely be waiting for that, but until then I've included his current store locations for you to see for yourselves.

Visit In-World:
Plunder

The Pixel Cartel

Pull D'Vagin

Friends List: Yes - Review Copies: No - Discount on Gloomy Bear


The List:

Hair:
Aden - Rihanna in Black Random

Skin: Lovey's - Chai Mulberry (nekid) Loveys at Fashion Mode

Jacket: Syndicate

Glasses: Nylon Outfitters -Nylon Outfitters

Belt: Syndicate

Jeans: GLAM - Gold Jeans in Light Indigo Wash GLAM Main Store

Boots: Shiny Things - Sleek Laceup Boots 2.0 Shiny Things

No comments: