Friday, January 18, 2008

Birthday Dress

Dakotta is offering these dresses for 1l (only 20 of them!) and i snapped one up i think there are a few more drops of the dress so check her blog!

I had the idea as soon as i treyd the dress on, of a girl being stuck on a Desert Island in her formal evening wear. An idea thats possibly making a few of you go "hmmm shes lossing it again...."

These photos were taken at Temenos.
I am wearing

Hat : Chapue Tres Mingon Bird Nest Hat
Hair : ETD nickel Laynie 2
Skin : TAP Lustrous (i named that skin!)
Necklace : P.C pearl necklace (from the jewlarry expo no longer availble)
Gloves : TAP Long gloves in Midnight
Dress: Dakotas Birthday Dress
Stockings : Betties Taupe stockings
Shoes : Storm Schmooze Black Pumps


* If any of you recongise the suitcase its from the TAP sim, i Imed CJ and he sent me one of these loverly sculpties (my house is filled with them now)


Marni

xxxxx

1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

I ADORE the hat ;) Got my free one of a kind dress. Dakota does such LOVELY work :)