Sunday, December 30, 2007

It was the Coat



I'd had a few drinks before I received a folder from Tenshi with some cute coats. My first thought was they were bright and woman-pimptastic. I decided I'd wear one out that night, show off my little score, and some blingy bitch at this club tried to pull my coat off of me. She only wanted to try it on but I was drunk, and people getting in my personal space pissed me off. Next thing I'd dragged her outside by her hair and we were half slapping, half scratching each other. Some random guys appeared, must have been with her. One of my girls handed me a knife. I swear, if I hadn't been wearing the coat, this wouldn't have happened.






The next night, I thought I'd try my luck again, this time with the pink. I was heading out with some model friends, one of whom lent me their new designer dress. The bar was crazy, men were everywhere and all us girls were up for a good time. I thought I was smokin until some random came up and asked me straight out how much. I asked 'For what?', and he put his hand on my leg, above my knee. He started to slide his hand up my thigh and in that splitsecond I threw my drink on him and we left. I swear, if I hadn't been wearing the coat, this wouldn't have happened.





Third night out, I lent my girl Ames the black coat. I'd had enough trouble. With that coat Ames looked incredible, and she knew it. Always up for a good time, Ames was on a high tonight, and didn't stress about taking a few samples from work and dishing them out as party favours. As we moved from bar to bar we ended up at some dive where Ames was meeting the guy. We tried to get her to leave, she always wrecked herself and took god knows what, but tonight, feeling a natural and at least half-medicated high, she had her eye on the guy. They went out back, and it wasn't until we herd yelping that we ran out the back door and there she was, needle in hand, standing over the guy who had 5 minutes ago been swapping her saliva and was now writhing on the ground. "Son of a bitch", she panted. "Tried to manhandle me". She'd stabbed him in the cheek with the needle, and at that point we were too shocked to do anything but stare. I swear, if she hadn't been wearing the coat, this wouldn't have happened.


But damn, the coat looked hot.

3 comments:

Marni Grut said...

woah hot stuff eyva!

I want to get back in world anf get me those coats!

Anonymous said...

a fashionlist (like usual blogs) would be great, thanks :)

Eyva Matova said...

She did good work with those coats :)

Anon, this was more of an attempt at editorial, so in those cases, lists won't be published, but here's the list for you :)

Picture 1
Hair:Artilleri
Skin:Tete A Pied
Hair Butterflies:Minajunk(freebie which is fantastic)
Top:Artilleri
Pants:Random
Shoes: Armidi
Knife:Gift from friend
Bracelet: Miam Miam

Picture 2
Hair:Aden
Skin:La Sylphide(brand new highly recommended skin creator Steph Misfit)
Dress: <3 Cupcakes
Boots: Maitreya


Picture 3
Hair:Truth
Skin: Minnu Model Skins
Dress:Armidi
Shoes: Armidi
Needle: Freebie from haunted Japanese hospital sim, I can get you the LM if you'd like :)