Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dude Looks like a Lady prt 1

With the fashion on SL shifting more recently in a direction that I’m to be honest not always fond of. I have decided to take a look at an underblogged subject.

MENSWEAR

Although don’t expect my avi to grow a beard anytime soon (At least not a new one I did take to wearing a handle bar moustache in march…)

Menswear on SL is known for being ignored but with current real life catwalk trend all favouring an androgynous look I want to reflect that trend through my avi.

As you may also have noticed my avi now has grey hair (that’s no recent but it is pretty much permanent) I became sick of being YET another blonde.


The Suit:Jacket and Trousers: Shai

Shirt: Laundry (this shop is one of the best inexpensive men’s wear shop 50l a shirt!)

Boots: Last Call VAMP

Hair: Brian from ETD (yup even men’s hair J )

TAP : feline skin in almond

Marni

xxx

2 comments:

Tenshi said...

wtf, you were able to log in?

Eyva Matova said...

Those shots are great! Miss you girls inworld :( xx